Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Visit to FHA...



FS0702/03 had a trip to FHA today...
in case u dunno what dat is...
food hotel exhibition...
and for some reason we need formal wear...

It was a real eye opener...
it took up 6 halls of the expo...
we had lesser then 3hrs to roam...

Food everywhere...
the ice cream had many flavours which i had nvr seen b4 in my life...
microscopic prawn dumplings... (I learnt a good way to cheat in project 2... jus make ur food product verrrry small, and suddenly it will seem like it's worth a fortune...)
green tea mooncake...
wine... sake...
WINE ICE CREAM!
Lijuan and gang kept leading us to cheese stalls...
dried tomato? eww...
chicken...
boneless chicken...
meatless chicken...

n i ran into caroli and yeeting there too...
I was rather surprised...
she was much more...
I will nvr forget that face she gave... like... OMGWTFBBQ!
her course is http...
hotel, tourism, terrorism, police...
she said she was there to do "service"...
all i saw her do was eat... XD
n her outfit made her look very man...
quite nice to c her again...

I kept getting lost when we were roaming...
and somehow got sucked into other groups...
03 ppl very friendly... ^^
they always bring me to stalls wif the weirdest foods...
I had a rather enjoyable time... hope i can go to the next 1...

I don't get ur signs...

No comments: