Thursday, April 17, 2008

Club Crawl...

CLUB CRAWL!!!!
I'm in Nyp Pal...
presenters and links...
dun ask me...
i think its a queer name for a cca too.
student union sounds much better...
as in more... "zhen dian"
but im not joining dat 1...
more about that later...

Nyp pal's shirt is red... T_T
I want lijuan's shirt...
black color... quite nice...
red so gay...
yet bertrand said non-comm shirt nicer...

but i feel kinda sad for li juan n...
oh yea i made a new friend todae...^^
i not sure how to spell but if my han yu ping ying not failure den it shld b sin yee...
and not to forget ria n fiona n wee man...

they had to spend like... (11am-5pm)
6hrs standing and opening n closing walkways for ppl...
no break and all they had was biscuit...
erm, not including wee man, he was doing wushu for his club...

bertrand was rather intent on recruiting more ppl into pal...
i feel a bit paiseh cuz i was more interested in hanging around the hall checking out the other booths n chatting wif friends... X)
but i did giv out flyers!!!
i took a whole bunch...
den when i got back i made the mistake of saying "C? jus now i had so many flyers 1... den now i all throw away liao..."
den their faces went all white and i realized mayb i shld hav used more correct english...

shermin n gang came to visit me!! ...
actually they only wanted the free coke zero...
i dint reli like it... the taste was... ... it tasted like cancer!

eunice and gang came too cuz eunice wanted to c alvin...
i tried tagging along, but they werent too tagger friendly...
they had some sort of army formation thing... like they had planned it all beforehand...
if i were to folo any of dem... dey would split up n reform in another corner of the hall...
jus to get rid of me!
what did i ever do?

i saw afandy!! he was huger den ever! after 3 mths, the first line he said to me was...
"Hey brudder! u interested in girl or not?" "yea... cloud..." I saw her today...

SU are a weird bunch... they dunk their birthday boy in the pool. lolol.
But he made sure he took at least another 2 down wif him...

We had dinner... bert, me, n my new friends...
cafe cartel...
im nvr going to eat pork ribs ever again in my life...
it was puke at 1st bite...
i think only ria could finish hers...
three people stomach explode...
...
i imagined that part...

after such a long day... i was exhausted... i could feel the emoing catching up to me...
i dint realize until i was halfway thru the dinner that i had gone quiet...
i did my best to push it till later... it was a long mrt ride home...

mayb in time, i will b able to control my moods better...

maybe in time... u will c me...

No comments: