Sunday, April 27, 2008

Beach...

I went to east coast park with huilin, dennison, caroli, yeeting, yu xuan, gwen... and a few others...
It was supposed to b a fun gathering and all...
but somehow it dint turn out as well...
n... dey hardly needed a gathering...
they were in the same tp...
they get to c eachother everyday...
yet when we hav gathering, dey still talk bout their tp stuff...
felt like i was wasting time...

I wasn't in nyp for no reason...
it's hard... being here...
in tp, my ex-schoolmates are reli enjoying themselves...
seems like everywhere they go they see familier faces... cuz there are a lot bts students in tp...
must b fun in tp...

when we were choosing our fates a year ago...
I knew my path was going to be a different 1... My sacrifice...
I did it so we won't have to start killing eachother again...

I didn't go this way for nothing...

No comments: