Monday, April 21, 2008

Blood...

Today's HBI prac was bloody...

out of 2 lab partners...
1 had to be the slaughterer and another, the sacrificial lamb...
being the guy...
I had to fulfill my responsibility as a gentleman and be mutton... lamb chop...
I was pretty yummy i guess...

We were supposed to get some blood from me, drip it on a slide and smear it across...
and after that i was to swab my whichever finger it was wif ethanol... or alcohol...
And i had the tendency to lick the blood on my fingers... along wif the ethanol...

Yu ling failed to do the blood stain twice, so she had to prick me a few times more...
So the end result was that I was too drunk to think about what we were supposed to find out from the experiment...
She was pretty satisified with the outcome, considering how she kept giggling everytime we did the smear wrongly... sadist!

My fingers...

No comments: