Saturday, April 26, 2008

A summary of random events...

On thursday, mr thomas teh came into our foodingr prac...
looking very serious and stern...
n briefed us on our project 2...
every1 wondered why he was so unlike his usual self...

I said his dog died yesterday, and every1 believed me...
"how u know?"
"he told me jus now when u all bz doing prac, he came n tell me at the back..."
"y would he tell u?"
"mayb when we go australia we made sum friendship..."
"reli meh?"
"realllly..."
"how it die?"
"car crash... it flew 6metres... dats y now he unhappy..."
"aiyo, so sad..."

I dun even know if he owns a dog...

I hope i made it into sensory evaluation...
vanessa told me that ppl scoring 5-8 were chosen...
jon n i missed by 0.2 marks... -.-
dang i reli want to be trained panelist...

I went wif aline and yijun to pastamania...
we finished almst 2 jars of cheese...
then we watched...
"Superhero movie"
even after how i swore i would nvr watch parodies again after meet the spartans...
dragonflyman... wth...

I'm still wondering how i got into piano...
I was just accompanying li juan n fiona to sign up for it...
den somehow dey got me to join too...
I was reluctant at 1st... then dey gave me some reasons which sounded pretty persuasive at that time... o.O
now i get to see my new friends more often... ^^
not that piano is not cool or anything but...
I hav so many other commitments...
hmm...
well... i did say i want to be busy...
seems like it turned out exactly dat way... yey!

busy... busy...

No comments: