Saturday, April 12, 2008

Back to basics...

I went back to bedok town's speech day.
Invited back to watch choir...^^
(they got new conductor ler... o.O)
and other uninteresting performances.
Truth is... they weren't too bad, but for a person with zero attention span...
ahh.. everything gets boring in a hurry...
I caught up... a bit wif the ppl i hadnt met in so long...
My teachers all look so different now... heh!
Mdm Tan still got good fashion sense...
Ms choo nvr saw me, or mayb she pretended not to...
I wasn't a very desirable student...
N there was Mr Chau...
dun wan c him... -.-

It poured...



Taken from amous hse...

Someone gave me something today...
Mayb somehow, she knew i needed a wallet...
But of all the stuff in that bag,
what reli got to me was the story she drew out of the time she knew me...
it was pages long, i read it halfway, and i couldnt go on...

I've kept it all on my shelf, unable to use any of it...
After all she did, i culdnt even like her...

I'm going to hav a very long night, I'm not waking up till the sun is past zenith...
mayb tml i will be alright again...

I'm sorry... forget me...

No comments: