Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Teh Tarik

Create pumpkin rice pie with eunice and belly today...
I felt it taste nice even though it was not very erm... good... as in healthy...
starchy...
mr thomas gladly agreed...
he had a lot to say...
n he gav us rather useful feedback... a lot of feedback...
I appreciate that...

then he started making fun...
he obviously hasnt been thru enough in life to understand how to look thru another's eyes...
or he wouldnt behave the way he did...

so what if i dont know how to tell fresh mushrooms from canned mushrooms?
i AM a food student...
i am not a lecturer...
if i ask a stupid question, i expect u to not answer me with stupid answers...
or u would be no better than me...

n if u would like to say u were just playing around...
pls tell me... not my members...

I will cut my nails...

No comments: