Friday, July 4, 2008

Clash...

Ytd was a really bz day...
had so many appointments i had n couldnt keep... frm 10am- 10pm.

I lugged an extension cord, the kind wif 4 powerpoints to school for F1 roadshow.
unit ops class frm 9.30-11.00.
a university talk frm 11 to 12.
I managed to squeeze some time in after 12 to do sensory evaluation for jie ying... (Promise is promise! I will make it!) then i got scolded after that for being late for the beverage prac frm 12-3 which i had no idea what i was doing thruout...

n all the while frm 11.00-3.00 my pal F1 friends needed me at the booth to help with the roadshow... but i culdnt get to them... my hp batt ran out at 11 o clock... 4got charge omg...

at 3 got another talk... -.-
NYAA talk for MINDS carnival...
I had to skip piano again frm 3-5. (Wah how many times hav i skipped?)
supposedly to last frm 3 - 5, which sumhow dragged to 6...
I had to go for pal's milk concert meeting at 4... i dint...
n i had to c thomas teh at 5... i dint...

The piano gang and 01 gang were playing soccer n i had said i was gonna be there... I had alrdy pang seh too many ppl that day and i wasnt going to let down anymore ppl... then i met christy and shawn who had to meet ms janette for pal's F1... but they told me go soccer instead...

so i joined the guys for soccer till 7... n by the time i was home it was 8... i did not get to eat the whole day... there was no break whatsoever during the entire day...

when i reached home n recharged my phone i kena spam 7msgs, and when i loged in msn msger i kena spam by 9 ppl, n i still had to do the bloody hydrocolloids tut... n i did not get to bathe (dont forget, i played soccer...) until 11+ when i finished it...

To every1 that i could not manage to meet... Im just so sorry, wish i could make it up to u guys... just hope u understand...

forgot claim my extension cord...

No comments: