Thursday, June 12, 2008

Of hellfire and brimstone...

Its been over half a month...
the past month... has been... so...
to meet so many ppl to attend so many events...
to hold to so many appointments... to take so much abuse...
reli takes a strain on the mind...

feels like I've been to hell and back...
all for a reason that noone would understand... right now...
I stopped blogging for this period of time, the very day i joined the pal camp as chairman...
combined with the overwhelming amount of projects, reports, n preparing for tests...
I realise i had flood myself with so much that i had to stop some of my usual daily activities...
yet im so thankful to those that still visit my blog even after being M.I.A. for 20+ days...
the only thing that kept me going was the thought that... if i could take this much... I could take anything...

well... the camp is over now... and i finally hav some room to breathe...
wish i had the pictures... kaiwen better gimme dem soon...
well... I reli enjoyed the camp... got to know so many new ppl... got to live again...
got to fall in love again...
but time is short... i still hav much to do... plus common tests...
jus cant catch a break... i'll jus hav to do the elaborating in photos when i get dem...

You... had to appear in my life...

No comments: