Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pepperoni...

I've been doing lots of weird things these few days...
well... some time ago... i thought i was going deaf in my right ear...
the truth is... my ear had been blocked wif... sumthing... + a lot earwax...
i've been living wifout my right ear for a month...
n today... all that wax decided to leave the comfort zone of my ear to c the world...
in marketing class...
suddenly it all became loose... n i went to the toilet to clear it...
"I hear again..."

the guys toilet had 3 sinks...
n i was dere clearing my ear happily...
den an indian guy came in... took off his shoes and started washing his feet...
den a lecturer came in brandishing his toothbrush, n started brushing his teeth...
so there we were...
it was a rather awkward moment...

when fiona n i went home tgt ytd... we were arguing how johnathan was gay...
she thinks i believe he is, she believes hes not...
cuz i was always saying dat for fun...
it all started when jon tried teaching me piano...
but i'll leave dat story to another time...
anyways the mrt reached her stop...

so i decided to continue the discussion thru sms...
this was wad i think i said...
"anyway, he still is gay... hes jus like... lying low for the moment... then when he thinks i least expect it... Ah ha! but i will always b rdy... u dun hav to prove that hes not gay to me... cuz i know he is... 4evuh! ok we shall not speak of this evil anymore... but i will tell u when he starts mobilizing his forces of gayness again..."
n...
I sent it to johnathan...

something was wrong wif chocolate today...
she was rather restless and kept attacking stuff...
she even bit me...
n i didnt hav the heart to spank her...
seems like i got no talent in handling animals...
wo mei you tian fen... T_T

I was having discussion with yina n gang yesterday...
we were chatting about shermin n her boyfriend... yina always gets the wrong idea bout me n her... hmm but at least yijun understands the truth...
so we had to convince yina...
I launched into a super dialogue about how shermin's love for her boyfriend was the greatest in the world...
we were all like... "I think her love for her boyfriend is strong... and noble... and incredible... and long-lasting... and strong... and noble... and powerful... and strong..." now whenever we see eachother we dun chat anymore... our vocab became limited to strong n noble... n thats all we say... its rather disturbing, to say the least.

A long time coming...

No comments: